- Introduction to Transactional (TPC-C) Testing for all Databases (HammerDB)
- A Nine year study of filesystem and storage benchmarking
- One of a few evergreen papers on storage/filesystem performance testing.
- Linux Multi-queue paper (Axboe et al)
The seminal Xen Hypervisor paper Introduced the idea of “para virtualization”.
Change point detection
How to identify real performance regressions in the face of noise.
- The Use of Change Point Detection to Identify Software Performance Regressions in a Continuous Integration System – 2020
- Video discussion of the paper by David Daly – YouTube